Mega CoQ10 Plus - food supplement
We recommend Mega CoQ10 Plus, a high dose CoQ10 preparation, made complete with the antioxidant trio of beta carotene – vitamin E – selenium.
Vitamin E and Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Those performing hard physical or mental work and for athletes in order to increase energy levels,
- those struggling with cardiovascular illnesses and blood pressure problems and those who find it important to maintain the healthy and normal functioning of these organs,
- those struggling with migraine,
- people suffering from tinnitus**,
- those suffering from gums problems***,
- men in order to improve their potency,
- in the case of taking certain anti-cholesterol drugs, psychiatric drugs, heart rhythm controlling drugs or preparations applied to treat diabetes,
- active or passive smokers,
- those who find it important to maintain the health of their eyes,
- those who would seek strong antioxidant protection.
Please also note when storing it that it is sensitive to heat and light. The quality of pure coenzyme-Q10 starts deteriorating above 35 °C. Pregnant and nursing mothers should seek medical advice before its application.
Keywords: Mega CoQ10 Plus, coenzyme Q10, heart, high blood pressure, circulatory system, immune system, youth
* Lewin A, Lavon H. The effect of coenzyme Q-10 on sperm motility and function. Mol Aspects Med 1997;18 S213-S219. Efficacy of coenzyme Q10 in migraine prophylaxis: A randomized controlled trial - P. S. Sándor, L. Di Clemente, G. Coppola, et al. Neurology 2005;64;713
** A pilot clinical trial of the effects of coenzyme Q10 on chronic tinnitus aurium - Khan M, Gross J, Haupt H, Jainz A, Niklowitz P, Scherer H, Schmidt FP, Klapp BF, Reisshauer A, Mazurek B., Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007 Jan;136(1):72-7.
*** Study of periodontal disease and coenzyme Q - Iwamoto Y, Nakamura R, Folkers K, Morrison RF., Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. 1975 Jun;11(2):265-71.
****Open label trial of coenzyme Q10 as a migraine preventive - Rozen TD., et al, Cephalalgia. 2002 Mar;22(2):137-41